Using volume-based solutions to guide the innovation development cycle ensures you maximize the outcome when launching. Our volume-based solutions pick winners in the early stage, when optimizing the concept, and when sizing the opportunity to maximize the new product launch and significantly increasing sales potential and profitability.
- Seasoned analysts generate accurate volume-based solutions for market segments, new brands, line extensions, relaunches, and even new entries in emerging / new categories.
- A consistent framework across the new product development continuum means you can quantify improvements at each stage of research.
- We coordinate and integrate sound research practices on a global basis with our research partners.
- Our clients – new product marketers and manufacturers – make smarter, more informed business decisions leading to better outcomes.
Pick winners to progress based on their volume potential, not just Top Two Box scores.
Choose prices based on revenue outcomes and include the most impactful items in your line based on their volume potential.
Maximize launch success by optimizing the marketing support plan.
Many public sources for the size of a market are often not aligned with a company's needs or strategy framework, and their size estimates often seem way too high. Measuring the size of a relevant market can be more accurately undertaken by employing a more scientific-based strategy which integrates several different approaches and sources of information. Furthermore, separating the market into strategic segments is critical to maximizing future areas of development that are being considered for expansion. By combining primary research with secondary data and internal sales information, a sounder, more reliable measurement framework using our estimation techniques can be established to properly size business markets.
- Estimate total market size in terms of the number of category users and their annual spend.
- Estimate the all-outlet sales of a particular market or segment of the market.
- Size strategic segments in terms of demographics, distribution channels, need states, or other strategic areas of focus.
- Measure your share and key competitor's share of the total market.